- Branding, Logos, and Templates
- Information Technology
Reimbursement GuidelinesLast Updated: April 10, 2013 - 7:42 PM
- Visit the Financial Reimbursement System
- Select which form to used based on how much the reimbursement is (ex. over $200)
- Fill in the blank sections. Some are pull down menus, some are blank typing space.
- Print this form and cut it in half. Save a copy for your own record.
- Take photocopies of the original receipts and staple these to the half that has the CUS logo.
- The original receipts get stapled to half that has the AMS logo.
- Make sure to get signatures of approval from VP Finance/Chair of your committee
- Submit both items to the Associate Vice-President Finance, or leave them in the Exec office which is HA239B located in the student lounge.
- Processing time of 5 business days and mailing time if required
- Have two copies of the invoice and a memo from the chairperson of the committee explaining what the invoice is for.
- Have three copies of the contract and a memo from the chairperson of the committee explaining what the contract is for.
- Submit items to the Associate Vice-President Finance. Or leave them in the Exec office which is HA239B located in the student lounge.
- Processing time of 7 business days, if matter is urgent – contact the Vice-President Finance or the Associate Vice-President Finance
Maximum amount per submission:
- $500 for general membership of the CUS
- $1000 for Service Council, Executive Council, and Board Members
- Any item and value that has been approved and referenced in the budget is not considered restricted
- The following items will only be reimbursed as determined by the Vice-President Finance or the Associate Vice-President Finance on special conditions:
- Cell phone plan, to a maximum of $30 per month
- Delegate fees for required conference/event attendance
- Anything deemed beneficial to the operations of the CUS
- Parking fees
3. The following items will not be reimbursed under any circumstances:
- Traffic/parking fines
- Any avoidable types of fines
- Meeting food
- Tips in excess of 20%