Want to nominate someone who has gone above and beyond their role in the CUS?
>> CUS HR Recognition Program – Nomination Form [Opens Sep 7, 2021] <<
As a representative of the UBC Commerce Undergraduate Society, your job is to maintain fairness and equity in the hiring process, train and motivate your committee members, and conduct proper exit interview and turnover procedures.
The CUS HR Commission has created some resources to assist you with this mission and are available by e-mail for consultation. Remember to contact your HR Specialist when:
- You are recruiting Service Council Committee members / volunteers!
- You need help generating interview questions!
- You need help motivating your team!
- You are having issues with team members!
We are here to help!
- HR Generalist, External: Mikayla Ireland
- HR Generalist Marketing: Jeremy Luo
- HR Generalist, Engagement: Kate Dee & Tommy Rieder
- HR Generalist, Finance: Tommy Rieder
- HR Generalist, Internal: Carol Zhang
- HR Generalist, Academic: Sabrina Yu
Filing a Complaint
Hiring and Onboarding
- CUS Policy Guide [Coming Soon]
- CUS HR Onboarding Resources [2021-22]
- Includes our Hiring Mastersheet, Interview Question Bank, Successful/Rejection Templates, CUS Emails Signature Formatting Instructions, etc.