As a representative of the UBC Commerce Undergraduate Society, your job is to maintain fairness and equity in the hiring process, train and motivate your committee members, and conduct proper exit interview and turnover procedures.
The CUS HR Commission has created some resources to assist you with this mission and are available by e-mail for consultation. Remember to contact your HR Specialist when:
- You are recruiting Service Council Committee members / volunteers!
- You need help generating interview questions!
- You need help motivating your team!
- You are having issues with team members!
We are here to help!
HR Director: Ena Gan
- Job Description Database
- CUS Hiring Policy (updated September 2014)
- Job Description Template
- Sample Job Descriptions
Recruitment and Interviewing
- Onboarding Document
- Setting Up a CUS Email Account
- Setting up CUS Email Signature
- Reimbursement Policies
- Room Bookings