- Branding, Logos, and Templates
- Information Technology
Send Mail As SetupLast Updated: February 9, 2016 - 1:24 PM
Instructions on how to Send Mail from your @cus.ca email address are provided below. These instructions are only applicable to Gmail and Outlook/Hotmail.
Unfortunately at this point in time, Microsoft Outlook 2007/2010 and About.me do not support @cus.ca email addresses for the FROM field.
1) In Gmail, go to the Gears Icon and hit “Settings”
2) Select the “Accounts and Import” tab. Select “Add another email address you own”. This email address that you own would be a @[service].cus.ca or @cus.ca.
3) Enter your full name and the @[service].cus.ca or @cus.ca email address. Tick the checkbox “Treat as an alias”.
4) Select “Send through Gmail”
5) Proceed with Sending the Verification. You should immediately receive an email to your Gmail Account with a verification code. Enter this code.
6) Again under “Accounts and Import”, be sure to select “Reply from the same address the message was sent to”.
1) Go to the Gear icon on the right, select Options
2) Select Connected Accounts and chose “Manage or Choose a primary Alias”
3) Select “Add an existing email address as a Microsoft account alias” and enter your CUS email address there. Afterwards, you just follow the instructions on-screen.
4) Once you have verified your email address, go to settings and enable ‘Always Show From’
This will allow you to specify whether you send from your CUS email or your regular outlook email
5) You can now email using your cus address by selecting the From drop down