Please read the following disclaimers before submitting your request for Visual Media Photography coverage. By accepting these terms and conditions, the requester confirms to have read, understood and accepted its contents.
[ Request Specific ]
1. Visual Media reserves the right to reject any event.
2. Visual Media reserves the right to reject any specific photographer’s request.
[ Equipment Specific ]
1. Visual Media will NOT lend any of their equipment to any other clubs/services for liability reasons.
[ Photo Specific ]
1. Visual Media will use its own watermark for all the images.
2. Visual Media will post all the images on their Facebook Page.
3. Visual Media owns the copyrights of all the images captured at requested events.
4. Visual Media will NOT provide any raw/unedited files to any requesting Club/Service.
5. Visual Media has the final word on how the pictures will be edited.
** Please note however, your club/service may share the album that is posted on Visual Media’s Facebook page at any time. **
CUS Visual Media Event Coverage Submission Form
The CUS Visual Media team is the professional film crew for the CUS, recording every exciting moment that happens within the organization! Photos taken can be found on the CUS Visual Media Facebook Page.
The CUS Visual Media Team is available for the CUS Service Council and CUS affiliated clubs for taking photographs for promotional services and events.
Please note final edits will be made under consistency settings of Visual Media.
Any questions? Please contact Eric Cheng, our Visual Media Director at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please fill out this google form to submit your request: goo.gl/forms/kKRsb3VSlUuIYRq52
Requests need to be made at least one week prior to your event.